CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – EXPERT ROSTER
Institute of Socioeconomic Research and Development (ISRD) is seeking to create a roster of qualified experts to be involved in its projects and activities.
Experts with relevant experience and available for short-term assignments are invited to register in the Consultant Roster so that consultants will be considered when opportunities arises.The roster of listed consultants will be maintained for the next 3 years.
We invite the mid and senior-level consultants in the following areas of expertise:
Governance and Local Level Planning
Peace Building & Conflict Management
Knowledge Management and Documentation Expert
Research, Survey and Database Management
Sociologist/ Anthropologist /Socio-economist
Child Protection Expert
Monitoring and Evaluation (MEL) Expert
Youth and women Empowerment
Climate Change and Adaptation
Reconstruction and Recovery
Gender-Based Violence (GBV)
Natural Resource Management
Solid Waste Management
Livelihood & Poverty
Sexual and Reproductive Health
Public Health Expert
Nepali /English Translation
Statistician and Data Analyst
Architect, Civil Engineer
Chartered Accountant/ Financial Analyst
Qualification and experience required
Application: Please quote the sector from the above list for areas of your expertise and interest.
Qualifications required: At least master’s degree, preferably PhD in relevant discipline
- Extensive experience, deep networks and understanding of the given field
- Experience working on donor funded programs
- Demonstrated record of successfully completing and producing reports with conclusions and recommendations for development projects;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Experience of working in different cultural settings and in development cooperation
- Ability to work in a team, develop synergies and establish effective working relations with government counterparts, donors, NGOs and other development partners.
Please apply along with your updated CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: December 15, 2021