Vision, Mission and Objectives
To be recognized globally for evidence based policy research and analysis through rigorous empirical research and policy dialogue.
To enhance high standard evidence-based policy making through research and policy analysis, promote a culture of dialogue and debate to improve policy and sustainable development in Nepal.
- Conduct research, studies, surveys on socio-economic issues of practical importance to the policy makers, implementing agencies and the general public.
- Organize training, seminars, symposium and workshops on contemporary issues in order to disseminate research findings and share ideas
- Sharing of experience with organizations of similar interest in other countries through seminars, conferences and exchange of visits.
- Formulation of alternative development policies, strategies in issues of national and international importance.
- Provide consultancy services and assist in planning and policy formulation by undertaking specific research for the government and development partners